Tuesday, February 12, 2008

a little sneak peek!


So I have been building this baby line for a year or so now, and finally I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Today I finally got in one of my new designs from my screen printer. He is super creative too and he knows my love for glitter...and this is actually a little boy or gender neutral design if you can believe it! A little owl with a prince crown...super cute! Here is your first look before it goes in the shop! This is going to be a charcoal grey and red glitter two piece set! So, he told me there was a really cool red glitter and so was born a bevy of new ideas... I also had him print pink and gold glitter for the little girls because we all need our fair share of glitter...and princess crowns...and everything perfectly girlie!

No comments: