Saturday, December 19, 2009

Eagerly awaiting Christmas...

Finally, after bouts of the swine flu...everyone is well and we have Christmas photos...I am still working on the tail end of addressing cards, but we are trying to enjoy the little moments of this beautiful season....

These photos are at my mom's house....just take a peek at how amazing the pink wonderland is! I am going to have to snap some photos, so you can see just how creative she really is. I think she needs to be one of the studios photographed for Where Women Create magazine....her things are truly breathtaking!
Just got back my vintage tea towels for my girlfriends for Christmas presents....these are little add-ons to their gifts! They are all monogrammed on the other side.
I just bought this stack of vintage towels from an estate liquidator....mostly because I loved the monograms so much....anyhow, it has brought about some great new ideas for the 2010 collection of Pipsqueak Couture, so stay tuned for some PC Vintage in the new year! Merry wishes and hot chocolate kisses!

No comments: