Friday, May 8, 2009

hello dolly!

A small obsession for my mom and me these days...aren't they the cutest? I think we love them so much because they remind me of my daughter Aspen! Very fun to dress up, don't you think?

Love the bride and groom...all dressed in crepe paper outfits!


Which outfit do you prefer...feathers or a longer gown? These two are all of maybe 3 inches tall!

She is one of my favorites...mostly because my mother dressed her in a most darling outfit...I think this is quite the fitting way to display pieces of ribbonwork!

These two definitely remind me of Aspen! Their outfits are pretty fabulous as well I think! I just got a new one in a pink bubble dress made of old silk...I will have to post her later as I haven't had a chance to snap a pic of her just yet...

No comments: