Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dinner in the garden...

Last night we had our annual girlie dinner in the garden at my good friend Karen's house...and if I could move into this house...I would in a heart beat...especially since having London and not having the time to finish my garden just yet! Ugh! Here are a couple little, wee snippettes of her gorgeous yard....and the arbor Aspen was trying to climb! She knows a good garden when she sees one!

She has a pond with huge fish! Aspen was thrilled to feed them! And lucky Aspen got to pick flowers in this garden....something she in not allowed to do in my garden and her grandmother's garden! I can't even explain to you how phenomenally amazing this place is! Everywhere you look she has little flowers tucked perfectly in place...and it is groomed amazingly...not a weed anywhere....

No comments: