Friday, February 6, 2009

Bonne L'Anniversaire!

Well, today...or maybe it was yesterday...is my one year blogiversary! I can't believe how time flies...sadly I don't post as much as I wish I could though my hopes are high this year! So here is my little model in the latest Pipsqueak Couture for spring! What I can say is that it is getting more and more difficult to get a good picture of this lightning fast model! She has her own agenda...I guess it's a good thing there will be a new little model in the coming months! That will give me a little more time to post with more accurate pictures of my clothing!

None the less, miss Aspen is showing you the fabric for her ruffle pants if you can't see it too perfectly by her poses! I love this combination, and it is hand picked by miss Aspen herself!


Very cheery indeed! Once again, I have worked all the pieces to go back to one another, so in the coming weeks you will see other fun screen printed pieces to back to the garden party ruffle pants!

2 comments:

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Hey Shannon,

You've been tagged. If you have time, go to my blog and see if you'd like to play along. If not, I understand...

Have a great day,
Judy

pengellylove said...

I may just have to have this outfit for Ella since we have a matching brother bubble in the blue, green dot fabric! Mel