Saturday, April 30, 2011

Little bitta' pretty one...

On a recent rare and bright sunny day...London was my little model...a perfect, sweet model...sporting the new tiny coquette set! I designed this style top as a fun and different option than a plain tee or tank with our skirts and ruffle pants...darling for a hot summer day....now if we could just start to have a few of those days!



Notice now London will again wear hair clips and headbands if I ask...how did that happen? You never know what passes through that little mind, but I will take advantage of it while I can, and hopefully when we do our professional shoot in June, that will still be her attitude!



She's pretty hard to resist with that blossom on her head and little smirk on her face!










1 comment:

The Shavers said...

Do you still sell those cute shoes?