Saturday, July 24, 2010

Winner, winner!!!

Sorry, my drawing results are just posting now...so random number generator picked lucky number 15!!! Which is Miss Andrea of One Hundred Wishes and her new little baby Sofia! So Andrea, just contact me and the halloween of item of your choice is your's! It doesn't get any better than that now does it?
And speaking of Fall and Halloween, I am working on some new headbands for the upcoming season, all using velvet flowers. So here is your first sneak peek of the lastest creations! Get ready for a rainbow of velvet flowers coming your way! The big girls hat is even cuter as it is a cloche style! Stay tuned and you will see it here first!

1 comment:

LeighSabey said...

Hi Shannon,
Your stuff is absolutely adorable! I'm starting a blog featuring daily giveaways from local Colorado Springs businesses and I would LOVE to feature you. Let me know if you want more info.
Thanks,
Leigh
leigh@coloradospringsgiveaways.com