Wednesday, October 28, 2009

how will I ever make a Christmas card...

So on Sunday, the girls were in their sort of matching dresses, and I didn't want to miss a photo op, so I tried to snap a few pics...and now that they love each other...they laugh at each other and it gets ridiculously hard to get a picture where the two of them are smiling. Well okay, I don't even think I am going for smiling at this point...just looking at the camera, maybe....and I have been working on all my Christmas invites to my holiday open house, so it gets me thinking. How on earth will I ever have a clever Christmas photo of these two?
I mean, seriously, what the heck is going on here...They are just in their own world here...would a professional be better at this...do they just do it to me?
They are happy enough...they just don't want to do some cute, darling photos for their mommy...so now I am going to have to get really creative with my Christmas cards this year...any thoughts?

No comments: