Thursday, June 30, 2011

for the love of aprons....

Don't you just love aprons, I think they make the most fabulous presents....who doesn't love getting one? I think little girls really love them. My two are happy with any sort of apron you throw their way. I tend to like it to be over the top, as you can see...but we have recently found out how happy they can be with a dollar store apron. There is only one of them at my mom's house...and can I tell you how many arguments there have been lately about who gets to wear it...


The full aprons are my latest creation, but the half aprons tend to be the present every little girl needs...and if you are lucky enough to attend the right birthday party, they could just be the presie that is given to each little girl attending the festivities! Yep, that's right, one of my customers had me do 30 of them last spring for her twins' birthday celebration. What a fantastic day that was! I actually handed off the task to my mama! I was so busy trying to stock my shop, run my shop, and take care of two wee girlies I knew I just could not do all of them.



So put your pearls on, break out the lace bloomers and throw on an apron...ruffles tend to make everyday happier! These are the French Market Aprons, all available now in my shop. Stay tuned, I am getting ready to make some fun fall and halloween aprons as well...I just cannot resist...as you all know, I love designing for halloween!!!


No comments: