Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas pictures....the impossible!

Once again, I am at it trying to capture a cute picture of two girls together....and as you can see Aspen just ran off, telling me she preferred not to be in the picture because she didn't want to smile in them! Next year, I have decided maybe I just need to have my card feature several images of these two by themselves so they both look cute individually!

I think my best one is this one where Aspen is forcing her sister to hold her hand! And she is hoarding the vintage kitties from her sister! And I have not even gotten the matching dress for little London done yet...so she isn't even wearing Pipsqueak Couture in our Christmas photo!

Can you just feel the love between these two?!? Sharing toddler secrets, I just love it!

No comments: