Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Aspen's Year in photos...


New Year's Eve Aspen is turning 4 years old!!! Very hard for me to believe...so I thought it would be fun to do a year in review, a picture from each month, showcasing Miss Aspen in her Pipsqueak Couture! Above, is the outfit I made her for her 3rd birthday....we missed out on her mini party as both girls got really sick, London got pneumonia at just 8 months old!

Then in Feb. I was at the height of working on Easter dresses....so here are a couple pics of Easter clothes on Aspen! It's so funny when you see them everyday, they never look like they age...but then all of the sudden, your toddler looks like a young girl just like that!
These photos are actually around Easter...I remember Aspen being in a daze in the pink Aspen in wonderland dress....she was so sick poor girl!

And finally in May spring hit, and we could get out in the yard more!
I love this photo of Aspen above....she looks so much older here, than she did right as she turned three! Down below was our Halloween 2010 photoshoot done end of june beginning of july...
So that halloween photo is another all time fave!! And below it is back to school time!.....


Fall harvest...this summer we grew our own pumpkins and veggies in the back yard and in October we were still able to pick carrots with the warm fall we had! I think this was the highlight of Aspen's summer was to have her own veggie garden!

Amazing in October we were able to wear something sleeveless around here! And in November we were in full Christmas swing.....and somehow, Aspen no longer wants to pose for pictures for me....

December, as you know....still no posing for her mother!!!! I thought kids were supposed to get easier as they turned four....I wonder what sort of year I am in for in 2011!!!!

No comments: