Friday, May 2, 2008

Taa...Daahhh...My Hat for the Kentucky Derby!



So here it is my hat for the Derby Swap hosted by Honeybend Vintage! Pretty and pink for Miss Glammafabulous! I love these things and I hope Kelley does as well! She sent me a darling cowgirl hat in a really fabulous cowgirl box...I will get photos of that up on another post...I love it and my little baby girl will not take this hat off! She wears it with the bow in front! She is all about the girlie things!


Sit back and relax with some pink lemonade and mint juleps and enjoy all the beautiful hats!

4 comments:

Our Hands For Hope said...

How fun was this project! Love your fashion model....she's ready for the runway!
Terisa

Cheryl Ensom said...

What a lovely hat you made!

Lori said...

that is so cute:)

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Your hat is SOOOO cute!!! I bet it is adorable on. Love it!! xo