Saturday, February 23, 2008

Birthday Girl!



Oh yes, you may think by these fabulous party photos that it is Aspen's birthday....these were from her first birthday party. But today is my birthday! And since I didn't have my blog started for Aspen's birthday I thought I would show you her party! It was fabulous and surely prettier than anything that will be going on for me! We had pink strawberry cupcakes and chocolate raspberry cake, made by my mom!

My momma did this painting for me for my birthday a couple years ago. It is my favorite one that I own at the moment. She did this series with her little chihuahua, Madamoiselle, in every one....Sadly, Madamoiselle was taken from us back in October by a coyote...at 6am off their back patio. You can see here there at the bottom of the candy stick! We are very thankful she had been immortalized into so many great pieces of art. This is my mom's real career. She is an oil painter you can check her work out at Sharon Bruno Dougherty. Hopefully her site is up....my brother mentioned an error the other day if you don't see it, it will be there soon!

No comments: