Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ahh...Luxembourg!

Just thought I would quickly pop in to show you a few more new pictures of new summer designs. Love this ruffled knot top....I see so many things that continually look like versions of the same thing, I like to push the envelope a bit and add that girlie twist...so here is my next spin off a knot top. Charming and girlie, this will work with any sort of bottom. I like that it does fit a bit more than a lot of tops, but is a different option than a t-shirt.


Can you even stand how cute this is? A sweet, little French market!



And then, these are some of the fourth of July pictures. Yet again...a fun spin on the traditional...I think this would be darling for back to school time, and it is definitely perfect for summer. Layers up really cute.



It features a vintage textile in the center, so it is limited as to what I can make...which makes it even better...always nice to know when you buy a boutique dress that it was made special for your little girl!

And these hair pieces, just to die for...are all by Miss Ruby Sue...Lori is just amazingly creative, so much fun and sweet to chat with...so head on over to her etsy shop and get the whole look!



1 comment:

Jaya P said...

wow.. that is adorable! I had some vintage roses in my stash and i was waiting for ideas.. you lighted my bulb! love the vertical ruffling on the pants.