Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bippity, boppity boo!

All of the sudden Aspen is very into Cinderella...she is not normally my princess girl so much....but lately she is into it!!! So I thought it very fitting to title my frantic halloween post with a little Cinderella.


So in a week, all of my halloween goods have managed to walk right out the front door, so I am madly sewing up a new collection of halloween confections! Not that I mind, as I have said, designing halloween clothes is one of my favorite things to do!

I just love these halloween photos on this bench with this wall as the background....so fitting for the season....and I really love the pink cowgirl boots...oh my 'little fashion girl' as Aspen likes to call herself...."let's do fashion mommy!" and all of the sudden she is drapped in ribbons and has hats than she adorns herself with flowers....what is going to be of this child growing up in a clothing boutique!

No comments: