Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to school!!!


It's that time of year again...as August hits I always try to have halloween goodies in stock for the kids to get the maximum use of the close I like to design most...and then I try to stock Christmas by September, so I am in full speed ahead design mode at the moment, and not such a great blogger these days. I am always fascinated with those of you creative gals that can manage to keep on top of your blog and create because I struggle to do both!

So here are a few more design choices for Halloween 2010...I also have the cutest applique pumpkin apron dress, and knot dress, that I don't seem to have a picture of yet! It's so cute, I cannot resist putting it for sale in the shop, and everyday I finish one, I seem to sell it right then and there! So tell me what you girls want and like and I will hop to it!

No comments: