Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Artsymama's vintage party swap...Spoiler!

I am doing a couple swaps this month and I just finished getting together my vintage party swap items. Paula's theme is halloween...which I love...love...love. But vintage halloween is a little hard to come by so here are my peeks of what I came up with. Crepe paper nut cups and some fun garlands to add to the room. And you know me, I am a glitter girl so I tucked in some black/ orange iridescent spider leg glitter! Haha!





1 comment:

forcryeye said...

Girl, I cannot tell you how much I loved this stuff. I am going to post it on my blog soon. I lost the link to your blog until today, and felt horrible that I couldn't thank you properly. It is like you knew me, and what I love...even the label on the package was dead on...pun intended. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! thank you so much! xoxoPaula