Saturday, March 8, 2008

powder room please...

We have been potty training around here lately...it seems to work well if you have huge pictures of your dogs up in the bathroom for Aspen to look at while she is sitting pretty on the little potty! Aspen is only 14 months now, so I still keep a diaper on when shopping or out on the town...she's so little I feel like she would never want to go on a real toilette!


But she gets her sunglasses on and her book and she is one happy gal! In her robe no less! Maybe I needed to censor her a little like this chickie in this antique postcard....


Last night I was searching some vintage goodness for one of the swaps I am partipating in and I came across all these old valentines and little cards I used to collect. I think I was about 10 when I really started collecting these little things....I have a few really fun ideas in mind for my swap....I am going to a spring fling market this weekend, so maybe I will get a few little goodies there too! Gotta do something to get my mind off my bookwork from the shop!

1 comment:

forcryeye said...

I just went through this, I feel for you! Mine however, is a boy...and I am having to clean the bathroom several times a day! URGH!