Saturday, March 22, 2008

The most darling little box...

I think I have mentioned before how addicted to silk ribbon work my mom and I are. We love to buy old ribbons and make creations constantly. She still gets the time to do this, but I don't get so much time to do it anymore, unless I have something specific I am doing it for. So yesterday my mom whips up the fabulous box! I want to have it! What a little treasure this thing is. Something anyone who loves old lace and ribbons would just love to have as a part of her collection. She decided she wants to sell it on ebay...hmm...how tragic for me! But lucky for all of you! The box doesn't open, so you can't store your treasures in here...alas...but it is so pretty to look at that you won't want to!

There are several more pictures with the ebay listing, but for some reason my computer is not wanting to display them all here!


So there's my little Easter treasure for you for the day! Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: