Saturday, September 4, 2010

Are you thinking about Christmas Couture?

I was just going thru images of Christmas from 2009, to see the designs I was going forward with...and I came across miss London....such a little peanut....and now she is full on toddler/little girl, not like a baby...how quickly it changes! It makes me wonder if I am going to have as difficult a time getting some good Christmas pics of my girls together. I told my mom I wanted to take Christmas photos in October so I could have a good start on things.

None the less, my etsy shop is being stocked up with not only Halloween clothing but now I am working on Christmas....this sweet dress is one I can't resist keeping in the line! Baby size only, up to 24 months. There is a great version I am doing in a long sleeve damask twirl dress...in red, green and gold. One version will have this bird...and one will be even more festive with a deer and pine cones....and lots of flourishes! Those dresses will be stocked from 6 months to 6 years.

No comments: