Tuesday, November 3, 2009

my new window designer....

So yesterday while Aspen was at school, I started to get all the Christmas decorations out and ready to tear apart the shop windows for redecoration. I had this idea that I wanted to take one of my children's mannequins and dress her up in antique trims. So then after Aspen woke up from her nap I asked her if she wanted to help me decorate for Christmas, and she excitedly said yes, she sure did! So I get the box of trims out, and off she went decorating this mannequin for an hour or so....Those of you who know me, know that this is so close to what I would have done, you wouldn't even believe it! Hard to believe I can now hire my 2 and a half year old to decorate my shop for me! It was so much fun!!!

She stuck birds and glittered stars and everything darling all onto this mannequin! I think it is perfect for my vision of my Christmas windows!

No comments: