Saturday, July 19, 2008

a little why...

So on Thursday, I heard this flutter around my shop...I had no idea what it was...in fact I was thinking something was going on with a light....and then all of the sudden I spotted her! This fabulous butterfly...and my front windows of my shop get so hot...I was so worried to lose her! I told my mama....and she told me, "Oh that is Madamoiselle..." our poor little long hair chihuahua we lost in the fall to a coyote. Then she said she has this brilliant Monarch butterfly that rarely leaves her yard and that is who she thinks she is...she said just let this one be...she will find her way....

The next morning, there she still was fluttering in the window and in the shop....Aspen ran around her, then I caught her....and opened the door to show her the way before the sun warmed that window too much for her! Now, Aspen calls butterflies whys....how funny, eh....it has been going on for months everytime we see one in a book or in the garden! These pics do nothing for her...she was such a pretty burgundy...like a pretty velvet burgundy! I think she found her way in because I have all these glittery butterflies on a bird cage in the window and they invited her...please come in and play!



No comments: